Thursday, November 17, 2011

briggs & stratton carburetor with no ammunition flow


can't figure out what the problem is. fuel line between gas tank and carburetor is clean. all the jets on the carburetor appear to be clean. I took off the carburetor (after spending several minutes trying to start this). this carburetor is off a B&S 5.5 HP pressure washer. I was told by the previous owner, the pressure washer has been only used about 3 hours since he bought it (about 3 years ago). I shot this video of the carburetor hoping someone might be able to tell me if something looks wrong. a friend told me the float isn't set up correctly and isn't getting any fuel. I do get fuel in the float bowl, but I am not sure I am getting any in the float. I notice the float is not even close to being horizontal with the carburetor (which should be fairly obvious when you watch the video). is it suppose to be horizontal? I hope to fix this without buying a new carburetor (I have very little money right now). I am trying to get help diagnosing this problem. and fix the problem.... all comments are much appreciate. by the way, if I spray starter fluild in the carburetor, it will start for about 3 seconds then shut off. I have posted one other video that shows what it sounds like when I try to start it.. if you have additional question, please ask...as I do monitor my youtube account on a daily basis.

Purchase 20 Kw Diesel Generators




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links